Certified Medical Testing
-Provides levels for Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, VLDL, LDL and HDL/LDL Ratio.
-Results can be used to help determine your risk for Stroke or Coronary Artery Disease.
- Can be used to check for blood abnormalities or disorders like Anemia. Leukemia, Infection and Blood Clotting.
- Provides levels for Blood Sugar, Essential Minerals, Electrolytes, and checks Kidney and Liver Function.
- Provides PSA levels (a protein produced by the prostate)
- Elevated levels could be an indication of an Enlarged Prostate or Prostate Cancer.
- Provides your Blood Pressure Level.
- Measures the concentration of oxygen in your blood.
Individual Test Descriptions:
The Baseline Plus is comprised of the following tests:
2. Complete Blood Count - (CBC)
3. Chemistry Panel - (CMP)
4. Prostate Specific Antigen - (PSA)
5. Blood Pressure Check
6. Oxygen Saturation Check
The Baseline Plus (Male) is a 40 point wellness test, composed of some of the most commonly ordered blood test used by physicians nationwide and is wonderful way to evaluate your overall health and identify your health baseline.
The Baseline Plus (Male) provides levels for:
Kidney Function, Liver Function, Blood Counts, Blood Sugar Essential Minerals, Electrolytes, Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL, VLDL and Prostate Specific Antigen.
Baseline Plus Male
Slidell, LA. (985) 259-4474
Waveland, MS. (228) 463-8924