Slidell, LA. (985)259-4474
Waveland, MS. (228)463-8924
Individual Test Descriptions:
- Provides levels for Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, VLDL, LDL and HDL/LDL Ratio.
- Results can be used to help determine your risk for Stroke or Coronary Artery Disease.
- Can be used to check for blood abnormalities or disorders like anemia, leukemia, infection and, blood clotting.
- Provides levels for Glucose (Blood Sugar), Essential Minerals, Electrolytes, Kidney/Liver Function and Liver Enzymes.
- Provides your Blood Pressure level.
- Measures the concentration of oxygen in blood.
The Baseline Check-Up provides levels for:
Kidney Function, Liver Function, Liver Enzymes, Complete Blood Counts, Glucose (Blood Sugar), Essential Minerals/Electrolytes, Potassium, Calcium, Chloride, Sodium, Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL, LDL, VLDL and LDL/HDL Ration.
The Baseline Check-up is a 38 point wellness test, composed of the most commonly ordered blood test used by physicians nationwide and is a wonderful way to evaluate your overall health and establish your health baseline.
Certified Medical Testing